Good Morning! Here’s your Saturday Food Truck Events…
presented by Rebus Works at Raleigh Brewing
Food Truck Line-up: All American, American Meltdown, Bulkogi, Chirba Chriba, and Sol Tacos.
Location: 3508 Neil Street and event scheduled from 5-9pm
Kernersville Food Truck Festival
For readers close to the Triad side, this Saturday July 26th there is a food truck festival at The Brewer’s Kettle (308 E Mountain St, Kernersville). The event will have King Creole, El Azteca, Ice Queen, Urban Street Grill, Frog’s Toadly Good Eats, My Dream Cakes, Truckin’ with Tipsyz, Food Freaks, Wright Up Your Galley, Fish N Wings, Crazy Rib Mans, and Bandito Burrito. There also is a silent auction benefitting Cystic Fibrosis.
Pittsboro Food Truck Rodeo
Western Triangle residents can stay close to home with a rodeo that has a feeling of Deja Vu. Last month around this time, Gussy’s Greek, Tailgater Toby, and Belgian Waffology got together for an evening in Pittsboro. The event is directly across the street from the Pittsboro Roadhouse, which they are also having The Back Beat perform (Rodeo is Free, Roadhouse band $6 Cover). I enjoy going to Pittsboro and I highly recommend stopping at The Phoenix Bakery.
Location: 39 West Street, Pittsboro (from Raleigh take US 64 west until the signs for Business 64 into Pittsboro, you’ll the rodeo after the roundabout)
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta
- North Hills: American Meltdown
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh): Mac-UR-Roni
- Bombshell (Holly Springs): Philly’s
- Deep River Brewing (Clayton): Baton Rouge Cuisine, By the way 10% of taproom sales goes to Neuse Riverkeeper Foundation
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Barone Meatball
- Fortnight (Cary): Olio and Aceto
- Fullsteam (Durham): Sympathy 4 The Deli 11-4pm and Captain Ponchos 5-10pm
- Raleigh Brewing: Gouge Wrestling! (although Halal Bros are scheduled prior to event!)
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Manna
Green Olive Food Truck will be at Lucky B’s, Halal Bros will be at Rebus Works’ Saturday Market.
Also, be sure to vote on your favorite food truck this month!
Categories: Food Trucks