For the 9 to 5er, Thursday is the tail end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. Time for some weekend Food Truck events.
(City Plaza/Fayetteville Street, Raleigh) starts at 5pm, FREE event
- Music Line-up: Nixon, Blevins & Gage, The Grass Cats
- Food Truck Line-up: Baguettaboutit, The Humble Pig, Sweetwater Ices, Tarheel Creamery, Chirba Chirba, CJ’s Street Food, and Not Just Icing.
- Vendors: House of Swank, The Record Krate, and Oak City Collective.
Make Plans For…
Some events to think about this weekend…
Forget to make breakfast for an excuse to do the Breakfast Rodeo in Durham. Sir Walter Miler, Friday, will have a food truck rodeo after the race. Holly Springs Farmer’s Market, Park It in the Market event, will have several food trucks Saturday. The last of the Friday series Warehouse Blues in Durham is this Friday. And remember this Friday is the First Friday Raleigh for August.
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh): Porchetta
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Mac-UR-Roni
- Brue Print (Apex): Buns-N-The-Sun
- Deep River (Clayton): Stuft (Run Club Night)
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): All American
- Fortnight (Cary): Dump Pho King
- Fullsteam (Durham): MaMa Duke’s
- Gizmo (Raleigh):
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Valentino’s
- Person Street Bar (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Red Eye BBQ
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh):
- White Street (Wake Forest):
If you got a food truck event, let me know and I’ll be glad to the weekend posts.
Today is the LAST DAY – be sure to vote on your favorite food truck this month!
Categories: Food Trucks