Good Morning! Here’s your Saturday Food Truck Events…
Park It in the Market
Thanks to the Triangle Localista for reminding me, as I remember seeing the vendor forms awhile back. This is the first annual Park It in The Market, held at the Holly Springs Farmers Market with food trucks, farm stands, and music performed by Free States.
Food Truck Line-up: All American, Belgian Waffology, Big Mike’s BBQ, Citizen Pops, The Freezing Pointe, CJ’s Street Food, Halal Bros., Kona Ice, and Valentino’s.
More information can be found here.
Sol Tacos will be in Garner for Mount Zion’s Summer Market.
- Plantation Point: Barone Meatball
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta
- North Hills: American Meltdown
- Holly Springs: Park It in the Market
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:Wicked Biscuit
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): All American
- Brue Print (Apex): Big John’s
- Deep River (Clayton): Mac-UR-Roni
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Chick-N-Que and Baton Rouge Cuisine
- Fortnight (Cary): Green Olive Deli
- Fullsteam (Durham): Sympathy 4 the Deli (brunch) and Chick-N-Que (dinner)
- Gizmo (Raleigh):
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Halal Bros.
- Raleigh: Philly’s
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh):
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Categories: Food Trucks