Did you miss a food truck this weekend, relax here are Sunday’s Food Truck Events
Brunch with Chirba Chirba
If you are looking for a brunch from a truck, check out Chirba Chirba at Cliff’s Meat Market in Carrboro. They will be there from 11:30am to 4:30pm
Located: 100 West Main Street, Carrboro
Movies in the Park
This evening Cary Parks and Recreation is having their final movie night at Thomas Brooks Park. I can’t find the movie, but the food truck line-up is pretty impressive with American Meltdown, Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Belgian Waffology, Mac-UR-Roni, Humble Pig, and Halal Bros. They will be here from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Located at: 9008 Green Level Church Rd, Cary
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs):
- Brue Print (Apex): Closed on Sundays.
- Deep River (Clayton): D’Burritos
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina):
- Fortnight (Cary): Manna
- Fullsteam (Durham): Valentino’s
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Olio and Aceto
- Steel String (Carrboro): Belgian Waffology (Wafflobrunch)
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Got an event coming up? Let me know: