For the 9 to 5er, Thursday is the tail end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. Time for some weekend Food Truck events.
Oak City 7
(City Plaza/Fayetteville Street, Raleigh) 5:30-10pm FREE event
The Last One for the SEASON!
- Music Line-up: The Posies, I Was Totally Destroying It, Dragmatic, Rebekah Todd & The Odyssey, and Lowderstill
- Food Truck Line-up: Baguettaboutit, The Humble Pig, Sweetwater Ices, Tar Heel Creamery, Baton Rouge Cuisine, CJ’s Street Food
- Vendors: House of Swank, The Record Krate, Bordeaux Lane Studio, and Oak City Collective
Clayton Concert Series
Both Barone Meatball and D’Burritos will be here, but this is a concert series Clayton has had featuring cover bands. Tonight, a Motley Crüe tribute band, Mostley Crue. The concert is at the Town Square at 110 W Main Street, Clayton from 7-9pm.
First Night in the Open w/ AmigoSan Food
Last Saturday was AmigoSan Food truck had its first event at the WakeMed Soccer Park for the Railhawks/Edmonton match. This Thursday, AmigoSan will be at Lucky B’s Bar in Raleigh (609 Tucker St, Raleigh) from 6-10pm as part of the Glenwood South Concert Series.
Iced Cupcakes Grand Opening
From 6-9 pm, Iced will have a grand opening party at their new brick and mortar location at 5911 Poyner Village. They will have prizes, a make your own cupcake station for the children, as well as, a tasting station for the local Durham Brood Soda they sell. The location is next to the Sprint store in the Super Target and Toys R Us shopping center.
Make Plans For…
Some events to think about this weekend…
BamPowChow will have its first event at Lonerider Brewery on Saturday, St. Raphael Fair is going on Friday and Saturday in (5801 Falls of Neuse, Raleigh), Pittsboro Food Truck Rodeo (American Meltdown, Halal Bros ), Saturdays in Saxapahaw is having one of the last two events this Saturday, its the Fourth Sunday
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): All American and Green Olive Deli
- Brue Print (Apex): Big John’s
- Deep River (Clayton), Run Club night: Manna
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina):
- Fortnight (Cary): Bang Bang Banh Mi
- Fullsteam (Durham): Mama Duke’s and Sweet Traditions
- Gizmo (Raleigh):
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Valentino’s
- Person Street Bar: Dump Pho King Truck (part of the Oaks and Spokes Ride)
- Raleigh: Chick-N-Que
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Thursday.
- White Street (Wake Forest):
If you got a food truck event, let me know and I’ll be glad to the weekend posts.