Just because College Football kicked off, doesn’t mean Food Trucks aren’t around… check out the breweries, farmer’s market, and events going on
Fullsteam’s Fourth Anniversary Party!
The food truck friendly brewery that put Rigsbee on the map is celebrating its 4 year birthday. Fullsteam has done a lot for food trucks, so if you can make it out – please do so. Here’s the schedule of events:
Durham-centric trivia, complete with local prizes. Hosted by the ever-sassy Rachel Mills.8 to 9 p.m.
Watch (or rewatch) the Season Two premiere of Brew Dogs…featuring Fullsteam!
9 to 11 p.m.
DJ Layabout turns Fullsteam into a rockin’ dance floor with Soul and R&B vinyl.
A midnight screening of the Citizen Kane of bad movies…The Room! Bring your footballs and spoons.
And what of the dress, you dandies and fashion-mongers ask? Wear white!
UNC Vs. Liberty
That’s right Tarheel fans, there are food trucks in Chapel Hill for gameday. Both American Meltdown and Baguettaboutit should be at the game. Baguettaboutit confirmed they will on the Bell Tower side of Kenan.
Taylor’s Wine Shop Parking Lot Party
Free Beer/ Wine Tasting, Live Music, Food Truck, Carrboro Coffee Demo, Petting Zoo, Local Author Reading.
Thanks Triangle Explorer for forwarding the information. The event will be from 1 to 4pm.
- Free Local Brewery Tasting outside under the Beer Tent ~ Raleigh Brewing Company & Triple C Brewing from Charlotte will be here pouring great beers.
- Free Wine Tasting with Everyone’s favorite Spaniard (Andoni Uroz) will be back behind the bar with great wines from Spain & Portugal.
- Coffee Tasting with Justin from Carrboro Coffee Roasters.
- Valentino’s &
Not Just Icing Foodtrucks will be on site to fill your belly. Update: Not Just Icing will not be at Taylor’s today.
- Free Petting Zoo with Farmer Mary @ Winterpast Farm will be here with lots of baby animals to hold and feed.
- Famous local author Jerri Rossi & his granddaughter Mia will be on the porch reading from their adult & children’s books.
- Raffle & Give-away’s of Local Craft Brewery Swag.
Located: 10005 Six Forks Road, Raleigh (BP Station north of 540 on Six Forks Road)
- Plantation Point: Red Eye BBQ
- Carrboro: Parlez-Vous Crepes
- Durham Central Park / Hunt Street Art Market: Pie Pushers, Chirba Chirba, Caffe Bellezza, Porchetta, American Meltdown
- Knightdale: Iced Cupcakes
- North Hills: Baguettaboutit
Trucks and Brew
- Beer Durham:Wicked Biscuit [this is almost like a bonus truck for the Durham Farmer’s Market]
- Big Boss (Raleigh):
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Chirba Chirba
- Brue Print (Apex): Buns-N-The-Sun
- Deep River (Clayton): Baton Rouge Cuisine
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Buns-N-The-Sun (lunch) and All American (evening)
- Fortnight (Cary): Bulkogi
- Fullsteam (Durham): Sol Tacos and Symapathy 4 The Deli
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Manna
- House of Hops: Bam Pow Chow (lunch)
- Lone Rider (Raleigh): Halal Bros.
- Person Street Bar: Bam Pow Chow (evening)
- Raleigh: Philly’s Cheesesteaks
- Steel String (Carrboro):
- Sub Noir (Raleigh):
- White Street (Wake Forest):
Categories: Food Trucks