It’s Sunday and you still have one more day to check off, “I ate a food truck this weekend” off the list.
Grove Winery Food Truck Rodeo
It’s the Second Sunday of the Month, which means time to hit Interstate 40 and visit Grove Winery in Gibsonville, NC. Food trucks to be here are: Hibachi Xpress, Will & Pops, Chez Moi, and King Creole. Both Natty Greene’s and Grove Winery will serve drinks, so it’s all around local. This is a very laid back food truck experience and recommend those wanting to escape the lines and enjoy a nice drink.
For more information, see Grove Winery’s website.
Leukemia / Lymphoma Society Benefit
On Sunday, September 14th, Draft Line Brewing will have an event benefiting The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. See the above flyer for all the activities going on for the event. Food trucks Buns-N-The Sun, Frost Bites, Hanu and Valentino’s will be there. The event is from 3 to 8 pm.
Sparkcon Rebus Works Rodeo
Food Trucks: Pie Pushers, Pelican’s SnoBalls, Baton Rouge Cuisine and Kocina
Located: 13 Martin Street, Raleigh
Trucks and Brew
There are a few trucks out on Sunday at breweries…
- Beer Durham:
- Big Boss (Raleigh): Humble Pig (Football, Bad Penny, and Ross – who cares my fantasy football teams got swept)
- Bomshell (Holly Springs): Patrick Jane’s Pizza
- Brue Print (Apex):
- Deep River (Clayton): Bam Pow Chow
- Draft Line (Fuquay Varina): Leukemia/Lymphoma event
- Fortnight (Cary):
- Fullsteam (Durham):
- Gizmo (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- Lone Rider (Raleigh):
- Raleigh: Red Eye BBQ
- Steel String (Carrboro): Belgian Waffology
- Sub Noir (Raleigh): Closed on Sundays.
- White Street (Wake Forest): Mac-UR-Roni (Anniversary Party)
Cocoa Cinnamon will have Wicked Biscuit for brunch. Chef Tom is under weather and time of writing. Please check their Twitter for updates.
Chirba Chirba is out in Wilmington for the California Roots Carolina Sessions music festival.
Got an event coming up? Let me know: